Below is a list of our interim schedule, drop off and pick up information:
All clients must sign up for their owner portal to schedule services Hours 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Taxi hours: 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (for pickups on scheduled routes). Taxi dogs will remain with us for the entire day, as before but we will be picking up from 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and drop-offs will be between the hours of 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Again, no leashes please, we will taxi them back and forth with our slip leads. We apologize but we must do pickups on a scheduled route, one that is done by location. We are more than happy to pick up your dog from your back yard, your garage, or take them out of a crate whatever makes you feel more comfortable. Our taxi drivers will be wearing masks and gloves and will be practicing social distancing, for all our safety and well-being.
- Curbside drop off/pick up in the designated area in our parking lot in front of the building. Hours will be from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., and again at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. No entry into the facility. We will come out to get your dog, using our slip leads, so please, no personal collars or leashes. This will eliminate us from having to touch your dog’s leash and collar, thereby reducing the risk of contamination. You can drop off anytime during those two windows. We have always played “naked” anyway so no personal items at this time, including food. If your dog needs to eat lunch with us during a daycare visit, we will provide lunch for your dog.
- Pickups can be done anytime, just call and notify us 10 minutes prior to your arrival, so that we will have your dog ready to go. We will bring your dog to your car with our slip lead and safely get them loaded. We will have Keto-C wipes specially designed for dogs and cats to wipe your dog off prior to bringing them out to you. Please let us know if you want this done. All drop-offs and pickups will be done without you ever having to get out of your car. Pickup hours are anytime but please note that for now hours are temporarily reduced, from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- No leashes or collars to be sent with dogs
- No meals to be sent with dogs
- Baths and nail trims available but please schedule
- Our webcams will be back on and up so you can still view your dog at play, just as you did before.
- Any questions call our office or email us at email@example.com
Carlene, Brandy, Taylor, Victoria, Ashley, Skylr, Nellie, Aden, Carlee, Jacob, and Daniela.